The ScoutingTrain takes place between 2013 and November 2014. But the work is in progress since December 2012.
Presentation of project in Stockholm at Guide and Scout conference of baltic sea countries ("Baltic Sea Meeting")
Presentation of project in Athens at the meeting of international delegates of European WOSM and WAGGS members.
- Presentation of project in Dresden at the German-Polish- Leader’s conference „Startup“
- Presentation of project in Luxembourg at the German speaking Guides and Scouting Conference
- Commencement of Project with start of conductors-Handbook Announcement and launch of website
- Presentation of project at RdP/RDP subcommittee
- Presentation of project at all regional BdP conferences
- After concept approval, ,waggons can be hooked up to the train(max. 10 waggons possible)
Project Presentation at BdP's annual general meeting
- Project PR und Conductors-Academy at BdP-National Jamboree 2013 in Immenhausen
- Project Presentation at European Conference of WOSM and WAGGS in Berlin
- Finalization of Conductors-Applications (if at all possible latest on September 1, 2013)
Selection and Confirmation of German Conductor-Teams
First international Conductors-Academy in Kronberg upon Main, 7-10.11.2013
- Coaching of waggon teams
- preparation of traveller's application phase
- opening of central application for travellers
- Conductor Teams work on the ideas of the waggon projects.
- selection of travellers by Conductor Teams
- Second international conductors acadamy in Kronberg 6. - 10.2014
- Selection of Travellers
- Fundraising via www.startnext.de/scoutingtrain
- Pricefixing for travellers and layout of Grant Stock
- Everybody pays 500€ plus individual travelexpenses to moscow and back from irkutsk, 150€ of those have to be paid until may 15th as a sign of a binding registration, the rest has to be paid until may 30th
- 3rd international conductors academy in Gdansk, Poland 31.4. - 5.5.2014
- closing of registration for german travellers on may 15th
- Waggon Meetings with all Travellers
- deadline for binding registration of international travellers
ScountingTrain ride to Lake Baikal. After intermittent stops in various towns along the route, joint camp at Lake Baikal (July 31 until August 16, 2014):
- individual travel to moscow (central offer: train leaving from berlin 31.7.)
- citygame and central kickoff in moscow 1.8. - 5.8.
- trainride with stops in
- Perm (6.8 - 7.8.)
- Omsk (8.8.)
- Novosibirsk (9.8. - 10.8.)
- Irkutsk (12.8. - 13.8.)
- camp at Lake Baikal 13.8. - 16.8.
- individual travel back or further
Reunion in Berlin of all travellers on November 9, 2014 on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the fall of Berlin Wall